'E' safety at home
This page has links to a range of organisations and companies that provide information about how you can help to keep your child safe when using both the internet and mobile devices.
Your mobile providers website should also be a source of useful information outlining what support / advice they can offer.
Below are links that Childnet have provided;
- Find out about apps in the iPhone App Store: apple.com/iphone/from-the-app-store
- Find out about apps in the iPad App Store: apple.com/ipad/from-the-app-store
- Read Apple’s advice about iPhone / iPad parental restrictions: support.apple.com/kb/ht4213
Support with social networking
- To find out more about social networking sites like Facebook, see Childnet’s social networking guide for parents: childnet.com/downloads/blog_safety.pdf
- Childnet’s Chatdanger site, chatdanger.com
- Offers guidance about chatting on the internet. For more advice for parents about helping children stay safe online, see Know IT All for parents: childnet.com/kia