'E' safety at home
If you have any concerns around Child Exploitation online, please click the site below to take you to CEOP (Child Exploitation & Online Protection):
This page has links to a range of organisations and companies that provide information about how you can help to keep your child safe when using both the internet and mobile devices.
Your mobile providers website should also be a source of useful information outlining what support / advice they can offer.
Following the parental meeting on e-safety delivered by ECP, a copy of the slides used are on the pdf attached to the bottom of this section. Please take the time to read through the information provided.
For information on apps and sites that children may use/sign up to, including information about what the app/site entails, please visit:
Below are additional links that Childnet have provided;
- Find out about apps in the iPhone App Store: apple.com/iphone/from-the-app-store
- Find out about apps in the iPad App Store: apple.com/ipad/from-the-app-store
- Read Apple’s advice about iPhone / iPad parental restrictions: support.apple.com/kb/ht4213
Support with social networking
- To find out more about social networking sites like Facebook, see Childnet’s social networking guide for parents: childnet.com/downloads/blog_safety.pdf
- Childnet’s Chatdanger site, chatdanger.com
- Offers guidance about chatting on the internet. For more advice for parents about helping children stay safe online, see Know IT All for parents: childnet.com/kia