Skip to content ↓
Putteridge Primary School

Putteridge Primary School

Complaints and Conciliation

Complaints and Conciliation Procedure

What to do if you are unhappy with us?

The school aims to work closely with parents and we hope that parents who have any concerns or anxieties will, in the first instance, raise these with the class teacher who will usually be able to resolve any concern. If this does not resolve the matter then it can be referred to(in ascending order):

  • Year group leader
  • Phase leader
  • Deputy / Assistant Head
  • Headteacher

We find that nearly all concerns or potential complaints can usually be resolved happily through discussion.

In the event that your complaint or disagreement is not resolved by discussion with the Headteacher, you may then refer your complaint to the Chair of Governors.

Should you require a copy of the school's complaints policy, please speak to a member of the office staff.